• Successfully complete the form to take admission in a course. We will acknowledge the admission after checking the details submitted by email or message. Your admission is subject to payment of course fee as per terms decided by management.
➜ Payment terms:
• eWallet payments: GooglePay, UPI (harshadmoray@okhdfcbank), PAYTM UPI are acceptable for students residing in India. Kindly use 9999299285 (Harshad Moray) mobile number for fee payment.
• Bank transfer payments: All bank payments are accepted in the below account. Kindly make sure to use the correct details.
A/c Holder Name: Harshad Moray
A/c No.: 05841140030274
RTGS/NEFT IFSC: HDFC0000584
CITY: NEW DELHI, INDIA
Branch Code: 584
• Any terms related to payment of the fee in installment must be cleared and written at the time of admission if the installment is not paid within the stipulated time, a further grace period of only 10 days will be given, after such period admission shall be considered automatically canceled and no fees will be refunded.
• If you want to cancel a class, please inform us within a week of course commencement. You can use e-mail or phone. If we hear nothing we will consider a lesson as taken.
• Cancelled classes are not refundable but can be rescheduled for a later date, within 10 days.
• Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstance whatsoever.
• The fee is due at the beginning of the course.
• We are not liable for any damage originating from third-party sites or software installations when utilizing our services.
• The student remains under his/her own liability for the duration of the course with no reminders to attend the class. The course is non-transferrable.
• All the communication from our end will be done via Whatsapp Number (8884399903) or Email (email@example.com).
• Student is requested to honor the time of the teacher and fellow students. It is advisable to be present 5-10 min prior to help the teacher deliver the session smoothly. Any delay beyond 15 min is non-permissible.
• In case, if the teacher feels that the student is not working hard, indiscipline, disturbing, irregular in attendance, and absent without prior information for more than 10 days, his/her course will be deemed discontinued. The decision of the director/ management will be final in this regard.
• Students will be provided with homework assignments and the teacher will correct such assignments in digital format. A teacher will assign a Google document in your name; you are requested to update your homework session by session in the same document.
➜ Study Material & Resources:
• Any study material is given to students during the classes or otherwise, shall remain the copyrighted material of the institute and shall not be copied in the form of xerox or shared in digital format.
• The institute reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/ study material/ venue/ timing and days of classes/ fee structure without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the director/ management will be final and binding on the student.
• We keep absolutely confidential all personal information you provide to us when using our services. We use your personal information for purposes related and relevant to your French lessons, as well as to gain an understanding of your linguistic objectives.
• Just French reserves the right to use photographs taken during courses to illustrate its promotional material. If you do not want your photo to appear in this material, please let us know when registering.
➜ Earnest Intention for Admission:
• When a student seeks admission to the institute, it is assumed by the institute that he/she has an earnest purpose. He/she is expected to aim at the highest achievement in every sphere and to conduct himself/ herself in a responsible and dignified manner. The institute does not guarantee success in any particular exam. Students would be accountable for their success. We will be their guide.
➜ Unfortunate Event:
• If any type of mishap occurs on the premises of the institute because of the situation beyond our control or any other natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit, COVID-19, etc., the institute shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever.